1995-1998 Al-Resala for Girls in the scientific section (Secondary School)-IRAQ
1998-2002 Bachelor of Computer Science/ Information Systems- University of Technology-IRAQ
2012-2014 Master of Computer Information Systems - University of Near East/ NORTH CYPRUS-TURKEY
University of Information Technology and Communications- IRAQ, 2015, March - Now.
1. I had held positions as chief of section in 2015.
2. I'm teaching some courses(Object-oriented programming in java level I &II and system analysis) for undergraduate students in College of Businesses Informatics – 2015 till now
3. I was a member of the Informatics Institute for Postgraduate Studies in 2016.
4. I was a member of E-learning team in Informatics Institute during 2016.
5. I was a member of Examination Committee in Informatics Institute in 2016.
6. I was a rapporteur of Informatics Institute’s Council in 2016.
7. Now I am a member of College of Businesses Informatics from 2017 till now.
Iraqi Commission for Computers and Informatics (ICCI), 2002 – 2015, March
1. I used to work as an Ass. Programmer, a Programmer and then became a senior programmer. In this period, I developed ( analyzed, designed, and programmed) some applications (windows and web applications) by using Oracle (as team leader) like
- Education-day system for Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research- IRAQ (windows application) -2006
- Library system -2007
-E-library system (windows and web application) -2008
-E-documentation system (windows application) -2008
2. I also lectured different courses in various programming languages at different Companies, such as Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research & Public Retirement Office.
3. I have held many positions as chief of section.
4. I shared in many research teams, for example
- GIS team
- Security team found out solutions for problems which relates to security situations and it is partially fulfilled in Arad wino course.
5. I gave a seminar in College Of Engineering/ University Of Baghdad entitle “A comparison of the most important data bases”- 2012.
· A group of courses - level 1 (Windows 98, word, excel. PowerPoint, access and internet) from the department of training/ ICCI- 2002
· A group of courses - level 2 (Autocad, coral draw, 3#d Max, Photoshop, abode premier and front page) from the department of training/ ICCI -2003.
· GIS – level 1 from The Ministry of Planning/ Quds School for electronic calculators- 2007.
· GIS - level 2 from ICCI-2007.
· Basic of Linux with Centos Operating from the department of training/ University of Baghdad -2008.
· IC3 from Certiport, INC- 2010.
· Visual Studio 2008 (Microsoft certificate) -2011.
· Programming ASP.NET 2.0& VB.NET (web application) from ICCI- 2011.
· English language /Adult Intermediate from Oxford Language Center- 2012.
· Android Certified Application Developer from New Horizons – 2014.
· Cavus, N. & Baker, R. (2014). Mobile Technologies and English Language. Downloaded from https://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Technologies-English-Language-Nadire/dp/363966096X?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
· Baker, R. & Razzaq, R. (2016). A prototype of Requesting a Taxi by Mobile Application in Iraq, the international fourth scientific conference entitled" Promising Technology for Best Future", University of Kerbala, College of Science in Iraq.
· Baker, R (2018). Complaint Monitoring System Using Android in Iraq, Journal of Al-Qadisiyah for Computer Science and Mathematics, University of Al-Qadisiyah.