2008:2011: Master Degree in Computer Engineering (M.Sc.)/Al Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq.
Thesis title: ‘’Design of LQ-Servo Controller Based on Intelligent Systems for Computer Network Congestion Avoidance’’,
Thesis focused mainly on designing a Linear Quadratic_servo (LQ_servo) controller based on linear control theory for TCP/AQM router. The controller parameters are chosen using Genetic Algorithm (GA) and Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm to enhance overall system response.
2004-2008 : Bachelor of Computer Engineering (B.Sc. Engineering)/Al Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq
Graduation Project: “Performance Evaluation of the IEEE 802.11 WLAN”.
2017 -Present Lecturer at University of Information Technology and Communication, College of Engineering, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Prepared lectures and class activities focusing on Electrical circuits for 30freshman and undergraduates.
- Created and graded course assessments to ensure students understood material and stayed on track.
- Tutored undergraduates in “Electrical Circuits ,Electronics & Sound Technologies” labs.
2016-2017-Lecturer at University of Information Technology and Communication, Business Informatics College, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Prepared lectures and class activities focusing on "Web design with PHP,CSS" for 20 freshman and undergraduates.
- Supervisor of 12 undergraduates in summer training at GSM Telecommunication Company (Asia Cell).
Visitor Lecturer: Al Rafidain University College, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Lectured 350 undergraduates on (Numerical Analysis) and (Real time system design)
- Supervisor of Graduation Project titled “Design and implement RFID–BASED HEALTH CENTER”
Lecturer at Dijla University, College of Computer Science
- Prepared lectures and class activities on (Computer Architecture) for 300 undergraduates.
- Tutored undergraduates in Labs.
IT Engineer at Ministry of health
Iraqi Ministry of Health (MoH), IT Department.
Worked as IT Engineer, supervised and operate many projects such as:
- Smart Hospital Management Center Project,