· B.Sc. (Microbiology), Biology Department, Baghdad University, Baghdad, IRAQ (1995).
· Higher Diploma (Biotechnology), Biology Department, University of Kerbala, Kerbala, IRAQ (2009).
· M.Sc. (Microbiology), Biology Department, Dongguk University, SOUTH KOREA (2013).
· Microbial Physiology
· Food Microbiology
· Pathogenic Bacteriology
· Soil and Water Microbiology
* Social and Ethical issues
* Teamwork and Communication Skills
* Project Management
· More than 40 Committee Members in the Department and College.
· Person in Charge of Postgraduate Lab in Biology Department (2013-2015).
· The best Employee in the College of Science 2006 and 2007.
· More than 50 Appreciation letters.
Training and Workshops:
· Training on Teaching Techniques and Methods, College of Education for the Human Sciences, University of Kerbala, 14/5 – 22/6/2014.
· Workshop on The Benefits from Tissue Processing physiological, Histological, Immunological and Microscopic Diagnoses, College of Science, University of Kerbala, 1-10/2/2016.
· Symposium on Air Pollution, College of Science, University of Kerbala, 4/4/2016.
· Training on Scientific Upgrade. Computer Center, University of Kerbala, 5-9/6/2016.
· The antimicrobial effects of green tea and lemon juice on Escherichia coli isolated from patients with urinary tract infection in holy Karbala city, International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies, Vol. 18 No. 1, pp. 318-330, October (2016).
· Effecting of the Excessive Use for the Cosmetics in the Skin Infections Aggravation. Journal of University of Kerbala, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 41-48, Scientific (2016).
· Isolation and Identification of Some Types of Bacteria Causing Ear Infection as a Result of Repeated Using of Ear Phone. Journal of University of Kerbala, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 85-97, Scientific (2016).
Isolation and Study some Types of Bacteria which forms Biofilm for some Cases of Burns. Journal of University of Kerbala, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 204-215, Scientific (2014).
· Enhanced Production of Extracellular Asparaginase in Erwinia Carotovora subsp. Carotovora, Journal of University of Kerbala, Vol.12, No. 4, pp. 1-12, Scientific (2014).
· Water Pollution by Lead and its effect on Some Blood Standards in Adult Rats female. Journal of University of Kerbala, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 583-587, Scientific, December (2014).
1- The 2nd Conference of college of Science – University of Kerbala. 26-27 February, 2014. Kerbala – Iraq.
2- The 3rd International Conference of college of Science – University of Kerbala. 25-26 February, 2015. Kerbala – Iraq.
3- The 4th Conference of college of Science (Information Technology and Communications), University of Kerbala. February 24-25, 2016. Kerbala – Iraq.
4- Internet of Things Workshop – College of Science - University of Kerbala, February 25, 2016. Kerbala – Iraq.
5- The 10th Conference of the Islamic College – Ahlulbait University. 23/4/2016. Kerbala – Iraq.
6- The 3rd International Congress (Competent Medical Education is a Base for Optimum Health System), College of Medicine – University of Kerbala. September 25th , 2016. Kerbala – Iraq.